- 16oz cream cheese, room temp
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp minced onion
- 3 tbsp salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups nacho cheese chips, crumbled
- top of 1 bell pepper for stem garnish
1. With a mixer, combine cream cheese, cheddar, onion, salsa and cumin. Mix until creamy.
2. Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use wrap to form a ball and chill for at least 2 hours.
3. When ready to serve, roll ball into the crushed nacho chips and place bell pepper stem on top.
4. Serve with chips, vegetables or pretzels – enjoy!
Complete Recipe: FreshMeals.com