- Serves: 24
- Hands-On Time:
- Total Time:
- 24 cake cones
- 1 batch chocolate cake batter
- 1 batch quick chocolate buttercream
- Chocolate wafer cookie or Oreos, crushed
- 24 edible sugar flowers
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Place cake cones in the cups of two 12-cup standard muffin tins.
- Pour batter into each cone until it reaches the inner rim. (Don’t overfill, or the cake will spill over during baking.)
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Pour crushed cookies into a shallow bowl. When cupcakes have cooled, frost each one with buttercream and roll in crushed cookies. Dot the base of the sugar flowers with frosting and press one into the top of each cupcake.
Recipe Provided By: RealSimple.com