Prep Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 1 hr. 30 min.
Servings: 4 servings
What You Need
- 1 beef top round steak (1 lb.), cut into thin slices
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 8 wooden skewers (10 inch)
- 8 pineapple wedges
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Place steak slices, onions and peppers in nonmetal dish. Add combined steak sauce and curry powder; stir to evenly coat steak and vegetables. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, soak skewers in water for at least 30 min.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Drain steak slices and vegetables; discard marinade. Alternately thread steak (accordion style), vegetables and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs 8 to 10 min. or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Serve with the rice.
Recipe Provided By: KraftRecipes.com