- Small suction cups: These are used to stick to windows or whatever they will stick to.
- Clothes Line: This is used to hang the sheet from.
- 1 pkg of clothes pins: Used to pin the sheets to the line.
- Cute matching flashlights: the possibilities are endless. Make it fun. You could add glow sticks, stars or a lantern.
- Clamps: They sell a large bag of these all different sizes.
- Flat Sheets: 2 or more. Save the little bag the sheets come in to put all the fun little parts to you kit in it.
Here’s how to put it together:
Step 1: Make your ties. Cut an old shirt into strips. Pull each end of the strips tight so they end up curling into a nice clean rope. Add a knot to each end. Do this 14 times.
Step 2: Sew strip onto the sheets: Fold each string in half and sew them on with a super crazy stitch back and forth until you know they are on there good. Sew it right through the middle of the string so there is a loop on top and then some of the string hanging down. This way the clothes line can be pulled through the loops to hang the sheet when building the fort. Add a loop to all four corners of the sheets and half way down each side and one right in the middle of the sheet.
Step 3: The bag it goes in…You can sew your own bag or buy one. To top it all off, add a cute little tag.
For complete steps by step pictures visit Cinnaberry Suite