- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes.
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham.
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream.
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Provided By: AllRecipes.com