Chai Spice Mix:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
White Hot Chocolate:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 recipe Chai Spice Mix (recipe above)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for serving, optional
- Make the spice mix: In a small bowl combine all spices. Set aside for a moment.
- In a 3-qt crockpot, combine milk, half-and-half, white chocolate chips, and Chai Spice Mix. Cover crockpot and cook on high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once white hot chocolate is completely melted hot, stir in vanilla extract. Keep white hot chocolate warm in the crockpot until ready to serve.
- Once ready to serve, ladle white hot chocolate into serving mugs and top with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
Find this and more on our Pinterest!