- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing the pan
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Two 20-ounce bags frozen, shredded hash browns, thawed (and drained if needed)
- 18 thin slices Cheddar or American cheese
- 15 thin slices deli ham (about 3 ounces)
- 15 frozen sausage patties (about 12 ounces
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Generously grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with butter.
- Whisk the eggs, heavy cream, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium-low heat.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring often, until they are just starting to come together but are still very runny, about 5 minutes.
- Melt the remaining 7 tablespoons butter in a large microwave-safe bowl in the microwave.
- Add the hash browns and toss to combine.
- Reserve 1 cup of the hash browns.
- Press the remaining hash browns into and up the sides and center of the prepared Bundt pan so the inside is completely covered.
- Lay 10 slices of cheese on top of the hash browns and 3 more slices around the center of the pan to completely cover.
- Lay 8 slices of ham on top of the cheese.
- Spoon half of the eggs on top of the ham, then top with 8 sausage patties.
- Repeat with the remaining cheese, ham, eggs and sausage.
- Spread the reserved cup of hash browns on top.
- Bake until the top and sides of the hash browns are dark golden brown and very crispy, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
- Let stand for 10 minutes more, then slice and serve warm.
Recipe Provided By: foodnetwork.com