Try these delicious steak tacos with vibrant mango salsa for a real treat!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package Old El Paso(R) taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) flank steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 8 (6 inch) Old El Paso(R) flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas
- 2 ripe medium mangoes, seed removed, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over high heat. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix over flank steak, pressing to coat. Brown steak in oil on both sides. Place steak on cookie sheet. Roast until meat thermometer inserted in center of steak reads 135 degrees F. Remove from oven, and let rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix salsa ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut steak into thin slices. Place 2 or 3 slices steak on each tortilla. Top with salsa. Roll up tortillas.
Recipe provided by Allrecipes.com