June Recipe of the Month – Teriyaki Pineapple Turkey Burgers
Sweet & Savory
Teriyaki Pineapple Turkey Burgers
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 whole grain hamburger buns
- 4 slices Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Stir together Kikkoman Teriyaki Base & Glaze and reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons sauce for burgers.
- Mix together turkey, ginger, Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs and 2 tablespoons Teriyaki mixture. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties, brushing with remaining Teriyaki mixture until desired doneness. Place pineapple slices on grill and cook until lightly golden brown.
- Serve burger on buns with cheese and pineapple.