A Sweet Way To Treat Yourself!
No-Fry “Fried” Ice Cream
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- Whipped cream and caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Using a 1/2-cup ice cream scoop, place 8 scoops of ice cream on a baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Stir in cornflakes. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until lightly browned, 4-6 minutes. Cool completely.
- Roll ice cream balls in crumb mixture. Cover and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour. If desired, serve with toppings
Recipe Courtesy of tasteofhome.com