- 3 cups water
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 large baking apples, tops sliced and insides hollowed
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp. chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine oatmeal and water and stir occasionally until creamy. Stir in maple syrup and ground cinnamon and let cool slightly.
- Transfer apples to a glass baking dish and spoon in oatmeal. Bake until apples are soft and bubbly, about 35 minutes.
- Top oatmeal with cranberries and pecans and serve
Recipe from delish.com