6 boneless , skinless chicken thighs
4 garlic cloves , minced
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup low sodium ketchup
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs. Close with a lid and cook for 4 to 5 hours on LOW, or 3 to 4 hours on HIGH.
- Remove lid and transfer chicken to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve.