- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.