PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 25 mins
TOTAL TIME: 35 mins
Recipe Courtesy of: mylifecookbook.com
- 2 large naan breads
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- ½ peach, thinly sliced
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 15 basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush the oil mixture over the naan bread.
- Place the bread on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- First add your slices of mozzarella.
- Then place your sliced peaches on top.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both naan breads.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle basil leaves on top.
- While the flat breads are cooking, add the vinegar to a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to simmer. Cook until the vinegar reduces and becomes a bit thicker.
- Drizzle the vinegar over the cooked flatbreads, cut and serve.