Did you know that October is one of the best times to buy a new car? This is because dealers are looking to reduce their inventory before the end of the year which means cost savings for you. You are also more likely to find a car ready for winter with features such as heated steering wheels, heated seats, all-wheel drive, and windshield deicers. The winter season can be stressful enough without having to worry about your car breaking down. Get a safe, dependable vehicle for the winter months that won’t leave you standing out in the cold! Can’t decide? Ask yourself these questions.
1. Does your car need any repairs?
2. Do the repairs needed cost close to or more than what your vehicle is valued? If you answered yes to this question, consider the amount of money that could go towards a down payment on a new car instead.
3. Are the miles on your car over 100,000? Many big ticket items like the timing belt need to be replaced between 90,000 and 120,000 miles.
4. Does your car need constant attention? Remember, those expenses can add up – not to mention the inconvenience of repairs in the winter, especially with holiday expenses.
5. Are you worried your car will break down during the winter months? Winter can be a dangerous time of the year. The perk of newer cars is that they come standard equipped with more enhanced safety features.
If you answered “Yes” to three or more of these questions, then you should consider getting a newer vehicle before the winter months arrive. Turn to Bridge to help you prepare with guidance you can trust. We offer 90 days, no payments meaning your first payment wouldn’t be due until December – saving you cash for the holidays! We strive to make sure you are always getting the best rates. Did you already buy a new vehicle this year? No problem! See if Bridge can beat the rate for you. You’ll save on your monthly payment and still get the benefit of 90 days no payments. Call us at 800.434.7300 to learn more about our loans or to apply today.