Our checking accounts outshine the rest.
At Bridge Credit Union, we believe in providing you a checking account that fits you and your personal lifestyle.
Banking on your time
Our electronic services and products give you access anytime and anywhere – so you can enjoy the moments that matter most.
Our services allow you to transfer funds between accounts, make a loan payment, pay a bill, see pending deposits, jump between joint accounts, transfer money to other member accounts, open accounts, apply for a loan, set up account alerts, and more.
- Free Mobile App and mobile banking
- Deposit checks through your phone with snapdeposit.
- Transfer funds between accounts, make a loan payment, pay a bill, see pending deposits, jump between joint accounts, transfer money to other member accounts, open accounts, apply for a loan, set up account alerts, and more.
- Free electronic and telephone account access and inquiry.
- Free text banking.
- Free electronic statements.
Bill pay with more features
- Pay a bill, a person, or transfer between financial institutions
- Send a payment to an email address
- Receive special personalized offers through Statement Rewards
- Get your bills presented directly to your bill pay account with Bill Presentment
- Electronic bill pay reminders keep you from forgetting to make a payments.
More than a debit card
- Debit Card Roundup — Build your savings with every debit card purchase
- Ampre rewards program — Amp up your savings with Ampre rewards
- MasterCard Benefits
- Thousands of free ATMs with several thousand locations statewide and many thousands nationwide
- Minor accounts, MasterCard debit card included (requires a qualified co-owner who is the parent or guardian)
Overdraft Protection Solutions
Overdraft from other deposit accounts
We can set up an automatic transfer between accounts to cover overdraft situations. There is no set up fee and no monthly service fee.
Overdraft from Credit Card
Running short on funds? Link your checking account to your Bridge credit card (cash advance) for an extra layer of security.
Bridge’s Courtesy Advance program provides you with a cushion of up to $500 in overdraft protection. Most transactions such as checks, cash withdrawal, debit card purchases (if opted in), online bill pay payments, etc. are covered. We will apply a fee for each transaction that we honor.