Membership eligibility with our current employer relationships :
- All employees of the Ohio Department of Transportation; the Ohio Department of Youth Services; the Transportation Research Center of Ohio; the Columbus Developmental Center including the Columbus State School and the Office Services Division; Computer Services of the Department of Administrative Services; Ohio Department of Public Safety; Office of Budget and Management.
- Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare and Medical Complex.
- Both active and retired employees of the Ohio Edison Company working at or receiving compensation from the Springfield Division and select groups acquired during the merger of Edison Credit Union.
- The counties of Champaign, Clark, Columbiana, Darke, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Greene, Licking, Madison, Mahoning, Miami, Montgomery, Pickaway, Preble, Trumbull, and Union which includes those who reside, work or worship in these communities.
- Employees of public transportation agencies, employees, and students of and businesses in the distribution, logistics, support and services, construction, engineering, transportation, freight and warehousing sectors in the Ohio counties of: Butler, Hamilton, Knox, and Logan.
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the Struthers City School District in Mahoning County, Ohio;
- Employees of the Campbell Division of the Jones and Laughlin Steel Company, who work in Youngstown, Campbell, or Struthers, Ohio;
- Employees of the Mahoning Cold Finished Bar Plant who work in Youngstown, Ohio;
- Employees of the Mahoning Valley Railroad who work in or are headquartered in Campbell, Ohio;
- Employees of Brentwood Originals, who work in Youngstown, Ohio;
- Employees of State Alarm Systems, Inc., who work in Youngstown, Ohio;
- Active and retired employees of Chrysler Corporation Dayton plant and the Dayton Tire and Rubber Co., including subsidiary plants and sales force.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
- Family members of credit union members;
- Retired employees of each group;
- Employees of the credit union;
- The unincorporated societies, associations, and organizations of which a current member belongs to.
- A person shall be deemed to retain the common bond of association so long as he remains a member of this credit union.
- To permit select groups within a well-defined neighborhood, community, or rural district to become members of the credit union upon approval by the Board of Directors and the Superintendent of Financial Institutions pursuant to the Ohio Revised Code.
If you have questions and are not sure if you meet the requirement for membership with Bridge Credit Union, please call 800.434.7300 or email email@example.com.