Membership eligibility with our current employer relationships :
- All employees of the Ohio Department of Transportation; the Ohio Department of Youth
Services; the Transportation Research Center of Ohio; the Columbus Developmental
Center including the Columbus State School and the Office Services Division; Computer
Services of the Department of Administrative Services; Ohio Department of Public
Safety; Office of Budget and Management.
- Both active and retired employees of the Ohio Edison Company working at or receiving
compensation from the Springfield Division and select groups acquired during the
merger of Edison Credit Union.
- Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare and Medical Complex.
- Employees of public transportation agencies, employees, and students of and businesses
in the distribution, logistics, support and services, construction, engineering,
transportation, freight, and warehousing sectors in the Ohio counties of: Butler,
Hamilton, Knox, and Logan.
- Anyone who lives, works, or worships in the Struthers School District.
- Family members of credit union members.
- Retired employees of each group.
If you have questions and are not sure if you meet the requirement for membership with Bridge Credit Union, please call 800.434.7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.