No, your mortgage loan is still with Bridge Credit Union. The servicing such as payments and account records is what is being provided by myCUmortgage. However, if you ever have any questions you may always reach out to a Bridge Credit Union Representative for assistance at 800.434.7300.
Simply put, once your mortgage loan is closed with Bridge Credit Union, myCUmortgage manages that loan and assists you – the borrower – when you have questions or concerns. A few examples of what myCUmortgage would help with include:
- Collect and process monthly payments.
- Maintain records of all payment and balance information.
- Pay insurance premiums and property taxes through escrow accounts.
- Provide annual tax information and documents.
No, your mortgage account number is not changing. The number you used with PHH to make your payments, is the number you will continue to use to make payments with muCUmortgage. If you need help locating your account number, please contact Bridge Credit Union’s Loan Department at 800.434.7300, ext # 2.
Yes, you were previously making payments to PHH, mortgage servicer. Effective February 3, 2020. All future payments will need to be sent to myCUmortgage.
Mailing Address for Payments
Mortgage Payments Address:
P.O. Box 341262
Beavercreek, OH 45434-1262
Member Access – Online self-service mortgage portal where you can:
- Set up payments.
- Sign up and view loan documents and statements.
- Use online calculators to estimate how you can pay your loan off faster.
- Gain valuable insight into your mortgage and better manage your financial investment.
You would contact myCUmortgage’s Member Care Department.
Member Care Hours:
Mon.-Fri., 8AM-8PM ET
Sat., 9AM-1PM ET
General Mail Correspondence Address:
P.O. Box 341344
Beavercreek, OH 45434-1344
If you have questions regarding the servicing transition please contact Bridge Credit Union’s Loan Department at 800.434.7300, ext # 2.